IUCr 2023 Registration
Registration for the 26th Congress and General Assembly of the International Union of Crystallography (IUCr 2023) is now open. Please read the registration information carefully before beginning the online registration form.
- Admission to all Congress sessions 22 – 29 August 2023
- Admission to the IUCr 2023 Exhibition
- Delegate materials
- Ticket to the Welcome Reception held on Tuesday 22 August 2023
- Ticket to the Congress Gala Dinner held on Monday 28 August 2023
- Catering including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea daily*
*daily catering begins Wednesday 23 August 2023
All fees are quoted in Australian dollars ($AUD) and are inclusive of 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax).
1 April – 22 June 2023
From 23 June 2023
Student Registration Rates
A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognised tertiary or secondary educational institution or an international student card. Students must be currently enrolled in part or full-time studies to qualify for the discounted rate. Students will be asked to provide proof of student status during the registration process.
Retiree Registration Rates until 31 March 2023
Discounted registration is available to retirees up until the end of the early bird deadline. A retiree is defined as a person over 65 years old and not "regularly" employed. Click here to proceed to the registration form.
Additional Registration Options and Add-ons
|Accompanying Person Registration||$395|
|Welcome Reception additional guest ticket
Tuesday 22 August 2023
|Congress Gala Dinner additional guest ticket
Monday 28 August 2023
Accompanying Person registration includes a ticket to attend the Welcome Reception, Congress Gala Dinner and access to the Congress Exhibition Area where catering is served daily.
Registrations must be paid in full by 31 March 2023 in order to receive the Early Bird registration rate.
All Standard Registrations must be paid before Friday 23 June. After this date, the late rate will apply
Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. If you are making a credit card payment from a country outside Australia, for security reasons you must first advise your banking institution of the impending charge and authorise them to allow the charge to Australia to go through. Please note that charges to your credit card will appear as being from "ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd" on your bank statement.
- Bank transfer: Please include your surname in the transfer and email the transfer receipt (remittance) to the Secretariat email@example.com
Cancellation Deadline: 23 June 2023
Cancellations (partial or full) must be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat. Cancellations received prior to 23 June 2023 will receive a full refund minus a $150 administration fee. Cancellations received after 23 June 2023 will not be refunded. Substitute delegates will be accepted.
We ask all delegates to carefully monitor the Australian travel restrictions and exemptions: www.homeaffairs.gov.au/covid19/
Please direct all registration enquiries to:
IUCr 2023 Congress Secretariat
P: +61 (3) 9682 0500